August 14-16, 2020
Friday: 4:00PM – 9:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 2 PM – 8 PM
900 Marin St, San Francisco, CA 94124
The Midway SF Presents MASK’ERADE
Get Ready For Something New…
The Midway welcomes you to The Mask’erade, a 3-day outdoor music and dining experience with tables extended onto the street, a full stage and added Funktion 1 sound The first Mask’erade boasts takeovers from Trash Fence, Opulent Temple, and SET Underground.
Outdoor Dining Guidelines
- Guests are required to wear face coverings at all times unless actively eating/drinking.
- Guests must remain at their tables unless they are picking up food/drinks or using the restroom.
- Each table reservation includes a seat for 4 guests. No more than 4 guests can occupy a table or the space around a table at a time.
- Guests are not permitted to congregate in aisle-ways, between tables, or at food/beverage pick up.
- All Personnel are required to use Face Coverings as required by the Face Covering Order, wash hands frequently, and maintain a physical distance of at least 6-feet to the extent possible.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the dining area. Contactless ordering & payment are encouraged.
- The Midway is in compliance with all SF DPH Health orders as they pertain to outdoor dining. Additional information is available upon request.
- Designated areas/lines with markings are on the ground to indicate both directions and six-foot distancing.
3:30 Alex Amaro
5:30 Syd Gris
6:45 Brian Peek