Saturday, November 13, 2021
900 Marin St, San Francisco, CA 94124
Opulent Temple, Dreamstate, Opel Productions, and The Midway present: Infected Mushroom
9-10: Holly Adams
10-11: DJ Icon
12-1:30: DJ Dan
1:30-3:00: Croatia Squad
3:00-4:00: Fleetwood Smack
After dancing hard all day, you didn’t think we were done did you? Save some mojo, as Diplo will be joined by Specials Guests & local heroes for Round 2 inside Midway!
:: Diplo (Higher Ground)
:: Yolanda Be Cool
4 Stage Block Party ~ Camp Fundraiser.
Produced & Fundraising for Camp Questionmark & Opulent Temple.
Performance stage for circus antics and more by Vau de Vire
Vendors – Food Trucks and Chill Areas – Outside and Inside – and Much More!
DJ HIl (Yerba Buena Disco)
DJ Daniel Boyer
Dulce Vita (Opulent Temple)
ELiKi (Opulent Temple / Slam Town)
Syd Gris (Opel / Opulent Temple)
Burner party season is here yet we can’t gather together to revel and dance. We know everyone is antsy to get back to normal and misses the community so we have decided to resurrect a fan favorite in the form of a livestream event!
Want to get dressed up and show off your costume or just hang with other partygoers? Join the Zoom party room!
Opulent Temple offers a unique OUTDOOR & SOCIALLY DISTANCED dining & music experience in an alley y’all are quite familiar with (Erie Street in front of Public Works)
Reservations:Reserve Tables of 4 or 6 people.6 person tables $120 ea for the reservation.4 person tables $180 ea for the reservation.
As always, bottles are available for purchase including the following:
$275 | Grey Goose, Bombay Sapphire, Don Julio Blanco, Makers Mark
$250 | Ketel One, Sipsmith Gin, Cazadores Reposado, Jameson
In order to bring events to Public Works, due to limited capacity and the high cost of doing business during Covid, we are requiring a food and beverage minimum spend of $40 per person for each reserved seat. Thank you for your support and understanding!
Outdoor Dining Guidelines
– Guests are required to wear face coverings upon entering and at ALL times on premise unless actively eating / drinking.
– Guests must remain at their tables unless they are using the restroom, all food and beverage will be ordered and served at the table by staff.
– Each table reservation includes a seat for 4 or 6 guests (depending on table size). No more than 4 (or 6) guests can occupy a table or the space around a table at a time.
– Guests are not permitted to congregate in the aisles or between tables.
– All Personnel are required to use Face Coverings as required by the Face Covering Order, wash hands frequently, and maintain a physical distance of at least 6-feet to the extent possible.
– Hand sanitizer is available throughout the dining area Contactless ordering & payment are encouraged.
Public Works is in compliance with all SFDPH health orders as they pertain to outdoor dining. Designated areas/lines with markings are on the ground to indicate both directions and six-foot distancing. Please see host upon Entry.
Login To Proceed